- Which is faster array or ArrayList?
- What is difference between Array and ArrayList?
- What are the advantages of arrays Mcq?
- What are the advantages of Arraylist over arrays?
- Which function will you choose to join two words?
- How do you use an array in parallel?
- What are the advantages of arrays?
- What are the disadvantages of arrays *?
- What is an array it?
- What is difference between Array and List?
- What are the advantages of parallel arrays over the traditional arrays?
- How many types of array are there?
- What is the correct name of a method which has the same name as that of class and used to destroy objects?
- Which of the following gives the correct count of the constructors that a class can define?
- Why are parallel arrays indication of poor programming?
- What is the advantage of using 2d jagged array over 2d rectangular array?
- What are types of array?
- What is necessary to specify at array of initialization?
Which is faster array or ArrayList?
An Array is a collection of similar items.
Whereas ArrayList can hold item of different types.
An array is faster and that is because ArrayList uses a fixed amount of array.
However when you add an element to the ArrayList and it overflows..
What is difference between Array and ArrayList?
ArrayList is part of collection framework in Java. Therefore array members are accessed using , while ArrayList has a set of methods to access elements and modify them. Array is a fixed size data structure while ArrayList is not. One need not to mention the size of Arraylist while creating its object.
What are the advantages of arrays Mcq?
Discussion ForumQue.What are the advantages of arrays?a.Easier to store elements of same data typeb.Used to implement other data structures like stack and queuec.Convenient way to represent matrices as a 2D arrayd.All of the mentioned1 more row
What are the advantages of Arraylist over arrays?
There are major advantages to ArrayLists when real-world projects are concerned: ArrayLists can be appended dynamically: ArrayLists do not have to have a definite memory allocation like normal arrays when they are declared, they can be appended upon runtime. This saves unnecessary memory usage by the program.
Which function will you choose to join two words?
Which function will you choose to join two words? Explanation: The strcat() function is used for concatenating two strings, appends a copy of the string. char *strcat(char *s1,const char *s2); 3.
How do you use an array in parallel?
Parallel arrays use two or more arrays to represent a collection of data where each corresponding array index is a matching field for a given record. For example, if there are two arrays, one for names and one for ages, the array elements at names and ages would describe the name and age of the third person.
What are the advantages of arrays?
Advantages of Arrays Arrays represent multiple data items of the same type using a single name. In arrays, the elements can be accessed randomly by using the index number. Arrays allocate memory in contiguous memory locations for all its elements.
What are the disadvantages of arrays *?
Disadvantages of arrays:The number of elements to be stored in arrays should be known beforehand.An array is static.Insertion and deletion is quite difficult in an array.Allocating more memory than required leads to wastage of memory.
What is an array it?
An array is a series of memory locations – or ‘boxes’ – each of which holds a single item of data, but with each box sharing the same name. All data in an array must be of the same data type .
What is difference between Array and List?
The main difference between these two data types is the operation you can perform on them. … Also lists are containers for elements having differing data types but arrays are used as containers for elements of the same data type.
What are the advantages of parallel arrays over the traditional arrays?
4. Which of the following is an advantage of parallel arrays? Explanation: Elements in the parallel array are accessed sequentially as one arrays holds the keys whereas other holds the values. This sequential access generally improves Locality of Reference.
How many types of array are there?
In PHP, there are three types of arrays: Indexed arrays – Arrays with a numeric index. Associative arrays – Arrays with named keys. Multidimensional arrays – Arrays containing one or more arrays.
What is the correct name of a method which has the same name as that of class and used to destroy objects?
DestructorAnswer. It is Destructor. It is a Function of a Class which has the same name as that of a class and is invoked when the object goes out of scope.
Which of the following gives the correct count of the constructors that a class can define?
1. Number of constructors a class can define is? Explanation: A constructor is a simple method which has the same name as the class and hence used to create object of a class. C# class can define any number of constructors.
Why are parallel arrays indication of poor programming?
Parallel arrays are indications of poor programming because items that are conceptually related are not represented together. This makes it more difficult to change the data representation.
What is the advantage of using 2d jagged array over 2d rectangular array?
What is the advantage of using 2D jagged array over 2D rectangular array? Explanation: In many applications where 2 dimensional arrays are used, not all rows need to have all the elements i.e they are sparse. Many rows have 0 elements.
What are types of array?
Types of ArraysOne dimensional array.Multi-dimensional array.
What is necessary to specify at array of initialization?
As the array will access by the index value we must specify the row in the array at the time of initialization because the row defined the size of array however the column field is not the mandatory at the time of array initialization.