- Which type of land is required for petrol pump?
- How much does it cost to start a petrol pump?
- Is petrol pump a profitable business?
- How can I get petrol pump?
- How can I get petrol pump Licence in India?
- What is the income of petrol pump owner?
- How can I apply for HPCL petrol pump?
- How can I get Reliance Petrol Pump Licence?
Which type of land is required for petrol pump?
applicant(s) offering plot measuring minimum frontage of 90 metres and area of 2.4 Acres.
Crossing and should be at least ONE (1) KM away from the nearest existing retail outlet on the same side.
plot of land.
Tax clearance, Non-encumbrance certificate etc..
How much does it cost to start a petrol pump?
The minimum investment required to start a petrol pump is minimum Rs. 15 lakh and maximum can exceed up to Rs. 35 lakh, depending upon location of retail outlet.
Is petrol pump a profitable business?
For a normal petrol pump the profit margin shows 1.8% or so as a whole. It means selling of 1 litre of petrol incurs Rs. 1.8 profit margin. If for example a pump sells 400 Kilo-litre fuel and makes revenue of 10Lac.
How can I get petrol pump?
The application fee is Rs. 100 for petrol pumps in rural areas while Rs 1000/- for other retail outlets. Note: The applicant can apply only for one location I.e. either rural or urban area. In case the applicant owns land in the concerned area then he/she has to pay Rs.
How can I get petrol pump Licence in India?
– Applicant must have a minimum age limit of 21 years to a maximum of 55 years. – To set up Petrol Pump in a rural area, the applicant must have a valid 10th mark sheet proof for verification of date of birth. – SC / ST / OBC applicants must be the 10th pass, whereas it must be the 12th pass for the general category.
What is the income of petrol pump owner?
How much money does petrol pump owner make in India?PARTICULARSTotalNet profitRs 3,58,000 MonthlyAverage sales per month400000 LitreYour commission per litreRs 3.0/litreGross earningRs 5,70,000 per month7 more rows•Jul 28, 2017
How can I apply for HPCL petrol pump?
For applying online for HPCL retail out the dealership, the applicant needs to visit HP retail webpage. From the main page click on ‘About HP retail’ option, the link will redirect to new page. In the new page select Petrol Pump Dealership from the menu bar. The link will move to a new page.
How can I get Reliance Petrol Pump Licence?
The total investment that a persons need to contribute to setting up a Reliance Petrol Pump Dealership Franchise in your city is Rs. 50-70 lacs excluding land cost. RIL also takes Rs. 23,50,000 as a security deposit which is refundable.